Cellulite is much more common than you'd think. It impacts as many as 90% of women at some point in their lifetime1, often due to hormonal changes, genetics, diet, and other lifestyle factors. But as common as it is, it's not something you have to live with.
Venus Concept's non-surgical cellulite treatments are powered by technology that helps shrink fat cells to improve the appearance of bumps and dimpling. This type of radio frequency cellulite treatment is very comfortable and can be customized to target cellulite at any stage with no downtime.
If you are looking for Venus non-surgical cellulite treatments near you, use our clinic finder to find a certified provider for more information.
Cellulite Reduction Devices
Venus Concept's non-invasive cellulite reduction treatments* use advanced technology to safely target cellulite and underlying fat cells, while boosting collagen production to improve the appearance of bumps and dimpling. Our non-invasive cellulite reduction treatments are comfortable, fast, and produce visible results.
- Technology that delivers noticeable results
- Safe for all skin tones
- Comfortable treatments with no downtime
- Quick treatment sessions last no more than 30 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about your cellulite reduction procedure.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
The best candidate for this type of cellulite treatment is someone who has pockets of cellulite and/or excess body fat that they can’t get rid of with diet and exercise alone, but who doesn’t want surgery.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
2. I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. Venus Concept’s cellulite reduction treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
3. Can I do it during my lunch break?
Absolutely. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
5. How often/far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments are done once a week.
6. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated.
DURING THE TREATMENT
1. How long does a treatment session last?
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
2. What does the treatment feel like?
The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do feel it’s too hot, just let the operator know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit. If the technician is using the VariPulse™ feature, you will also feel a gentle suction on your skin, like a very low-power vacuum, as the applicator moves around the area. This can also be lowered if needed.
3. Will it be painful?
Venus Concept’s cellulite reduction treatments are comfortable. The level of heat and suction can easily be adjusted to suit you.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
1. How will I feel after my treatment?
You’ll feel relaxed. The treatment is comfortable and some patients have even fallen asleep while they were getting treated. The area may feel warm to the touch, but other than that, you’ll feel perfectly normal.
2. How long will the results last and are they permanent?
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
3. Is there really no downtime?
Absolutely no downtime. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
4. Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
5. Can I put on lotion right after my treatment?
Yes, you can apply lotion immediately after your treatment.
Real people. Real results.
Extraordinary results speak for themselves
Reduce bumps and dimpling around the buttocks and thighs, resulting in a smoother, slimmer silhouette.
Devices that offer cellulite reduction: Venus Legacy™, Venus Bliss™
Results after: 8 treatments
Courtesy of Martin Ray, MD
Results after: 10 treatments
Courtesy of Synergy Aesthetics and Wellness
Results after: 8 treatments
Courtesy of Venus Concept
Results after: 5 treatments
Courtesy of Younger Body MediSpa
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
*Venus Legacy™ is cleared by the FDA for the non-invasive treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and rhytides in females with Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV with the OctiPolar™ and DiamondPolar™ applicators, and temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite with the 4D Body (LB2) and 4D Face (LF2) applicators.↩
Venus Bliss™ is cleared by the FDA for non-invasive lipolysis of the abdomen and flanks in individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or less, with the diode laser applicators. The (MP)2 applicator is cleared by the FDA for temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
- Crosta, P. (2017, November 30). Cellulite: Causes, treatment, and prevention. Retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/149465.php